Who wouldn’t like a little more intimacy and passion in our lives? Well, let’s face it, probably not 50 shades of Gray, but that’s just ridiculous. For the rest of us, a little boost in the intimacy department probably couldn’t hurt. So whether you’ve been married for 50 years, a newlywed, dating someone special, or even on the prowl, I have some essential oils that will get you and your partner in the mood for love!
What I’m going to cover today:
- 3 Oils to Enhance Desire
- Sensual potions to aromatically set the mood (wink, wink)
- Erogenous Topical Application
3 Oils to Enhance Desire:
Ylang Ylang – has a gentle floral scent, promotes calm and relaxation and is considered an aphrodisiac. In fact, in Indonesia, Ylang Ylang petals are sprinkled over the bed of the bride and groom. Ylang ylang stimulates passion by relaxing the nervous system.
Progessence Plus – is a natural progesterone supplement with the essential oils Sacred Frankincense, Copaiba, Bergamot, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Rosewood, Clove and natural progesterone from wild yam extract & Vitamin E. The serum balances hormones, increases progesterone, and supports healthy adrenal function.
Using essential oils aromatically affects the limbic system which is the part of the brain which influences moods and emotion
- Diffuse Sensation – it has a smell that can be uplifting and refreshing and profoundly romantic and arousing – diffuse to set the mood for Sexy-time.
Apply oils topically (either by yourself or have a partner apply them through a sensual massage to stimulate arousal)
I suggest you dilute with a carrier oil. I like to use almond oil since it is non-greasy, yet glides on smoothly
- First, to release any tension to help increase arousal, massage a few drops of Ylang Ylang along the inner thighs, up around the panty line, and on your lower abdomen.
- Next, to enhance desire and stimulate intimacy, apply a couple of drops of Sensation (mixed with carrier oil) to the wrists, inner thighs, behind ears and back of neck.
- Finally, Rub Progessence Plus on wrists and over the arteries on your neck. This serum may enhance female vitality and sexual desire.
An added bonus of using essential oils is that they smell wonderful! You smell sexy which helps make you feel sexy. When you feel sexy you are less inhibited, more relaxed, and more in the mood.
Hopefully these essential oils will help you kick start a little passion with your beau!
The Oil Stylist