Okay, I am big into romance. I love candle lit dinners, holding hands, rose petals, champagne, (watching the bachelor). Anyway, Today I’m going to give some quick & simple tips on how you can use essential oils to help create a romantic mood. You can use three little oils in a variety of ways to help stimulate love and kindle romance.
Today I’m going to cover:
- Three Oils for Romance
- How to aromatically boost a loving and romantic mood
- Oils for touch
- DIY Romantic Recipes
Oils for Romance:
- Ylang Ylang – tropical tree, sometimes referred to as “perfume tree.” The essential oil is extracted from the droopy, sea star shaped flowers. Ylang Ylang promotes calm and relaxation
- Orange – Orange is known for being very relaxing and promotes an uplifting mood. Additionally, Orange encourages positive emotional feelings
- Joy – Blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose essential oils. This blend lifts spirits and bring feelings of love, support and joy.
Diffuse to set the mood:
A few ways to aromatically boost a loving and romantic mood. Whether setting down to a romantic dinner or setting the stage for a romantic proposal diffusing certain essential oils can set the mood.
- Romantic Dinner: Diffuse Ylang Ylang & Orange – Ylang Ylang promotes a relaxing atmosphere while orange is uplifting.
- Romantic Proposal: Diffuse Joy – Joy inspires romance and togetherness. Joy can elevate the mind and promotes an alluring energy that attracts love and brings comfort to the heart.
- Perfume – Wear Joy as a cologne or perfume to exude an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness
Oils for Touch:
Always dilute with a carrier oil (such as almond oil or fractionated coconut oil).
- Joy can be applied over the heart, temples and wrists to create a sense of wellbeing.
- Joy Can be applied on the lower back, abdomen and on the heart to get you in the mood and balance mood swings
- Apply Ylang Ylang over the heart to open the heart
DIY Romantic Recipes
- 3 oils for romance: Ylang Ylang, Orange, Joy
- Diffuse joy to attract love and bring comfort to the heart
- Diffuse ylang ylang & orange to release tension and uplift mood
- Massage joy over heart, temples, writsts, lowerback, and abdomen
- Apply Ylang Ylang over heart
- And recipes for a sensuous massage oil, sensual sheet spray, and romantic bath salts
I hope you and your partner enjoy some love and romance!
The Oil Stylist