AMAZING. Yes, I love this oil! It is often referred to as the “Swiss Army Knife of oils” and you can see why! If you are thinking about trying oils or getting started with essential oils, this is a good place to start.
Lavender oil is gentle and versatile and is fantastic for skincare, hair care, calming the body, and supporting the body’s natural healing process. Known for it’s balancing properties, lavender oil is a must have!
15 Fun and Fabulous ways to use Lavender Oil:
Beauty: Skin & Hair care
1. Smooth skin – add a drop to daily moisturizer to smooth and nourish skin
2. Beautiful nails – add 2 drops lavender oil to 1 tsp coconut oil and massage into finger nails and nail beds
3. Kissable lips – add a drop to a pinch of coconut oil and rub over lips to moisturize
4. Sooth Scalp – rub 2-3 drops into scalp to moisturize
5. luscious lashes – add 1 drop to mascara tube to support lushes eyelashes
Mood & Emotional Balance
6. Reduce mental stress – by diffusing or inhaling from the bottle
7. Wind down – diffuse for 20 minutes before going to bed
8. Promote Restful sleep – rub 1 – 2 drops on pillowcase and bottoms of feet before sleep
9. Relaxing bath – add 4 drops lavender oil to 1/4 cup Epsom Salts and soak to easy muscle tension
10. Soothe itchy bites – dab 1 drop on itchy bites for temporary relief
11. After sun support – add 2 drops to a Tbsp Aloe Vera and rub over skin with too much sun exposure
12. Moisturize dry, chapped skin – mix 2 drops with 1 tsp coconut oil and sooth skin
13. Linen & Pillow Spray – Add 5-7 drops to a pinch of Epsom Salt and 1 oz distilled water, shake well before misting linens and the air.
14. Freshen Laundry – ditch the dryer sheet and instead add 4-5 drops lavender oil to wool dryer balls
15. Keep bugs at bay – add 2 drops to cotton ball and place inside closet and drawers
This is definitely an oil I cannot live without! That’s why it is included in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit! If you haven’t smelled Young Living Lavender, you are missing out!
Still curious about how you can buy these therapeutic grade oils? CLICK HERE to learn more about how you can get started.
Looking for other ways to use Lavender oil?
Check out some of these other recipes and ideas!